Discover how a circular economy philosophy could transform business
In this UL white paper, we examine the potential of a circular economy philosophy to transform sustainability efforts in business, as well as the real-world issues that challenge its broader acceptance.
- Embracing sustainable practices in business
- Aligning efforts to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) developed by the United Nations (U.N.) Global Compact Initiative
- Sustainability challenges for business
- The three principles of circularity
- How a circular economy works
- UL's approach to supporting circularity efforts
Find out how companies can play a central role in eliminating the wasteful use of valuable natural resources, gain operational efficiencies through circular economy, and help ensure the sustainability of businesses and communities.
Complete the form on the right to download the white paper now.