Demystifying a PED Technical File
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 10:00 AM (CDT)
In order to gain authorization to apply the CE Mark, Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) manufacturers are usually required to collect all applicable information related to the pressure equipment and submit to the Notified Body. Compiling an effective databook and providing the correct technical information can involve rework and thus be a complex and daunting task.
Join this webinar to help get clarity on the following questions:
- What is a technical file or databook?
- What information should a technical file contain?
- When is a design technical file applicable?
- When is a manufacturing technical file applicable?
- What is an appropriate format for a technical file?