Short-Circuit Current Rating Versus Arc Flash
Join UL and Eaton's Bussmann division experts as they delve deeper into how arc flash is different from short-circuit current rating (SCCR).
- Summary: determining SCCR of industrial control panels and industrial machinery
- Summary: common misapplications in industrial control panels
- How does arc flash relate to SCCR?
- NEC and NFPA 70E requirements
- Overdutied equipment
- John Kovacik, Principal Engineer, Industrial Control Equipment, UL
- Joe Pavia, P.E., Field Application Engineer, Bussmann division, Eaton