Certification Standards and Evaluation of Electrical Insulation Systems
Session 1 of a free 3-Session Webinar Series based on UL 1446
High reliability and performance are the foundation of a quality product. To achieve this, it is imperative that high-quality electrical insulation materials (EIM) and electrical insulation systems (EIS) are used and thoroughly reviewed when building magnetic devices, including motors, transformers, generators, and solenoids.
Deepen your knowledge on certification standards and evaluation of EIS for safety and performance through UL’s free three session webinar series.
- Background and general information
- Compliance options under UL 1446
- Resources and databases
- Standards updates and further developments
- Better understanding of the testing and certification requirements
and offerings for both EIM and EIS.
- Faster time to market by determining the best certification option
for your end-application.
- Direct access to UL experts who developed the standards.