Understand & Mitigate Product Cybersecurity Risks
The Internet of Things (IoT) is enabling more sophisticated capabilities through network-connected products and systems. As a result, residential and commercial products are becoming more interconnected and networkable. According to many recent industry reports and the U.S. government, and as we have all observed in the news, there have been significant increases in attacks that penetrate connected products, systems and networks. This activity has highlighted that cybersecurity of software is becoming critically important for the safety, privacy and performance of these networked products and systems. Please join us to learn about how to ensure your connected products are fully protected.
- Overview of the Connected Technologies Market
- Connectivity and Cybersecurity – What does it mean for your products and customers?
- Cyberhygiene (What is software vulnerability, What is Software weakness, What is malware)
- Overview of ANSI/UL 2900-1, Software Cybersecurity for Network-Connectable Products, Part 1: General Requirements
- This webinar applies to Appliances, HVAC, and Water industries