Discuss your Cybersecurity needs with UL at SPS IPC Drives
UL presents their certification & test services together with an integrated safety and security concept at the SPS IPC Drives, Europe's leading exhibition for electric automation from 28-30 November in Hall 9, Stand #179.
The approach addresses enterprise wide security & safety solutions at various levels throughout the industrial supply chain. The solutions entail environmental, product safety, functional safety extending into device or system Cyber Security on the OT and IT network security layers. The approach illustrates the complexity of safety & security in an evolving digital production environment and how to utilize UL solutions to minimize potential threats.
Cyber Security begins with ensuring cyber hygiene & secure digital identities. This is accomplished through the application of UL 2900 at a component level & applying system principals from IEC62443 standards. This comprehensive solution is currently unparalleled in the industry.
As digitization and connectivity extend to new areas, UL seeks joint dialogue with manufacturers and end customers alike to effectively solve these challenges. We are looking forward to meeting with all stakeholders including manufacturers, operators of a production facility, IT consultants, end users and service providers. Visit us at booth 179, hall 9.
Where to meet us:
Booth 179, hall 9
Messezentrum 1, 90471 Nürnberg, Germany
Hot topics include:
- ULs integrated safety and security approach
- Combining the UL 2900 with the IEC 62443 standard for effective cyber security
- Identifying Cyber Security weaknesses on a component level
- Functional Safety and Software Safety related topics
- Global Market Access – how can UL facilitate your business opportunities abroad
- If you don't see your chosen topic here, tell us your most pressing certification topic to discuss, and one of our experts will talk you through your options