Guide to Cybersecurity for Life Safety and Physical Security Devices
As the IoT enables more sophisticated capabilities through network-connected products and systems, it also presents potential risk. As life safety and physical security devices and systems become smarter and interconnected, they also become more vulnerable to cyber threats. While this growing innovation holds the promise of enhancing life safety and property protection, there are new and emerging risks that need to be addressed.
Join UL experts for a one hour educational webinar about the cybersecurity of software as it’s becoming more critically important for the safety, performance and reliability of life safety and physical security systems. Learn how to recognize, understand and mitigate cybersecurity vulnerabilities and exploitable weakness to help prevent systems from becoming susceptible to cyber-attacks.
- Understand cybersecurity risks in physical security products
- Describe current cybersecurity trends and terminology used in the industry
- Explain common security controls to mitigate risk around access control and authentication
- Recognize the role standards play
- Be knowledge about available training and educational resources